SSC MTS Admit Card 2022 administration of the SSC will issue the SSC MTS admit card during June last week . Ultimately After that application verification SSC MTS hall ticket will be available soon. In other words SSC will publish a fresh notification regarding the same on the official site. Continue visit the site to get the full knowledge about the ssc.nic.in Admit Card 2022. We will provided that you about the post, downloading process and details etc, here on this page.
SSC MTS Admit Card 2022
The SSC Admit card will be available online mode, as there is no other way to get the hall ticket the applicants have to enter the asked details to download the hall ticket. The applicants have to download the MTS and Havaldar admit card and carry it Accordingly on the day of the examination,
Information About SSC MTS Job :- Multi tasking Staff Performs assigned duties of the position for the County and responds to calls for service.
Department :- Staff Selection Commission
Official Website :- https://ssc.nic.in
Job title :- MTS
Total No. of the vacancy: 8000
ssc.nic.in MTS Admit Card 2022
|Article type||SSC MTS Admit Card 2022|
|Article category||Admit card|
|Name of the post||MTS/ Havaldar|
|Number of posts||36000+ vacancies|
|Exam date||5th to 22nd July 2022|
|Release date of admit card||To be notified|
|Declaration of result||to be notified|
SSC MTS Examination 2022
The exam for the post of MTS and Havaldar Finally will be conducted from 5th to 22nd July 2022, all the candidates who have applied for the post are very eager to sit for the examination.
The applicants have to download the SSC MTS hall ticket to sit for the examination, as it is the most important certificate for the applicants while they are appearing for the examination.
Procedure to download SSC MTS Admit Card 2022?
All the probationers who have filled out the application form for the above-mentioned post will be able to download the SSC MTS and Havaldar hall ticket for the same.
Here we have given the full instruction on how you can download your SSC Havaldar admit card for the examination.
- To download the SSC MTS or Havaldar admit card for the written exam, first go to the official website of the Staff Selection Commission i.e. ssc.nic.in.
- After that visiting the site then the home page will open before you, and then you have to tap on the SSC MTS 2022 exam hall ticket option.
- Then the new page will open before you, and there you are supposed to search for the MTS admit card option and then click on the given link.
- Now you have clicked on the given link then you will be taken to the new page and there you have to fill in the same as registration number and password.
- After entering the required details then you have to click on the submit option, the SSC Havaldar admit card will appear before you on your computer screen.
- Now click on the download option and then take a printout of the hall ticket and carry it for examination.
Important Documents To Bring on the Exam Day
All the candidates are requested to bring any of the government authorized documents with them along with the ssc.nic.in MTS admit card. On the day of the exam, no candidates will be allowed inside the exam hall without the required document.
As the examiner will identify the candidates through the id cards, so it is mandatory for all the applicants to bring along the below-listed certificate with them.
How To Download Admit Card
MTS Exam Candidates download their hall tickets for the test by following the steps given as below :-
- First visit the SSC’s regional official website links.
- Second Find Link of Admit Card For Multi Tasking Examination, 2022
- Download admit card by Registration ID,Roll No, Date of Birth
- Your Application Status/Download admits cards for MTS test’ may be seen under the homepage below tab.
- After that Click On download link provided bottom of website.
- I hope that you Take Color Print out Of your admit card.
- Candidate must carry an original photo identity card having the Date of Birth as printed on the Admission Certificate.
- If the Photo Identity Card does not have the Date of Birth then the candidate must carry an additional certificate, in original, as proof of Date of Birth.
- In case of mismatch in the Date of Birth mentioned in the Admission Certificate and the photo ID/the certificate brought in support of the Date of Birth, the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the examination.